The brew unit is the heart of your Saeco Espresso Machine. Keeping it in good working order will ensure your machine produces the best espresso possible and will increase the longevity of your machine overall.
Weekly Maintenance :
1. Remove brew unit from the machine.
2. Rinse under warm water. Do not use any type of soap or solvent.
3. Allow brew unit to air dry before reinserting it into the machine.
4. Be sure to wipe excess grinds from the area below brew unit.
Maintenance every three to six months or 500 cups :
1. Begin with rinsing the brew unit under running warm water.
2. Find a tub large enough to hold the brew unit. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of Puro Powder then add enough warm water so that the brew unit can be soaked.
3. Allow the brew unit to soak for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Remove brew unit from tub and rinse under warm water and brush off any residual lubricant and coffee grinds.