Warranty at Espresso Machine Experts
Each manufacturer has a unique warranty program for new machines
- Saeco offers a one year warranty except the new Xelsis SM7684/04, Philips EP2220/14, Philips EP3221/44, Philips EP3241/54 have a two year warranty.
- DeLonghi offers a two year warranty
- Jura offers 2 year warranty on home machines and 1 year warranty on Jura professional models.
- All in warranty work is completed on site at EME by factory trained technicians,
Refurbished or Like New machines purchased directly from Espresso Machine Experts, carry a 6 month warranty. All warranty work will be completed on site at EME by factory trained technicians. This policy is effective for all purchases beginning Feb 2017.
Be a SAVVY Consumer:
- Contact Information- Be sure the company you are dealing with has an actual address and easy to find telephone number. You may want to be able to call and speak to someone to answer your questions or walk you through an issue. We have both an online and store front to meet your needs.
- Sales and Service- An authorized dealer will provide the knowledge to serve your best and product quick and efficient service using original factory parts. Since 1987, we have been selling and servicing machines as an authorized dealer.
- Pricing – Posted pricing ensures what you will charged. Verbal pricing can change at check out. Remember to consider if shipping is included, sales tax or other charges.
- Policy -Ensure the company you deal with has an established and clear policy so there are no surprises. Companies without policy may appear to offer a better price but often have hidden costs. Rest assured with our price guarantee
- Be sure you are ordering from a secure site and that the company does not sell your private information.
- Make sure you are clear about the machine your are purchasing. Is it a new machine, refurbished or like new. Ask to have pictures of the exact machine you will receive sent to you.